Atwood AB-34 and AB-72
The 5th Airborne Sidewinder employs a unique king pin assembly with a pivoting attachment to the trailer. This design allows the trailer to pivot rearward of the king pin 20 inches without exiting the truck, without throwing a switch, without pushing a button. For a price less than the automatic slider, the 5th Airborne Sidewinder solves the many problems associated with short bed towing and adds the important air ride benefits of vertical shock control and front to back chucking dissipation.
* Worry free degree turning capability with short bed truck
* Trailers tires track dramatically closer to the track of the tow vehicle reducing wide turns
* Faster steering wheel response, especially useful when backing up
* 60% horizontal chucking reduction
* 44% vertical shock reduction
No assembly required! The coupler is completely self contained, pre-assembled and easy to install using existing hole and hardware.